Tuesday, April 5, 2011

breakaway

"I gotta, take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway."

Cheesy line maybe, but how its one of my favorite songs! The past few days have been so inspirational, i feel like im ME again, and i haven't felt that way in a long time. I forget so often, and SO EASILY what my bigger plans are, what i imagine my life to be, and where i wanna go. I have dreams that are bigger than what im doing now, and ive learned that this state of my life, is only temporary. This time in my life, is meant to be spent with family, close friends, and God, building up character, learning important life lessons, and not letting anything set me back. When im bored, i tend to re-read my old blogs from germany and then after, to see how much ive grown, and that tough situations make tough people. I have always been a 'go-getter' so what happened? Why have i become so attention deficit, to the point where i forget what i truly value and look forward too in life? I feel like as girls, we are so easily manipulated by our own minds, that we forget how many plans, how many WONDERFUL adventurous loving plans God has in store for us, to not let money, jobs, media, BOYS get in the way of the view. Im meant for big things, its time for lindsey to grow a spine and keep moving forward, to not let anything stop me, but  to gently put things down and walk away. To not waste my time on temporary things, but to be a dream chaser, to get to that mountain top just to say i did so. Ill only be 18 once, and 19 is around the corner, and i want this year to be the most exciting yet. What are you gonna say about your past birthday? Are you able to say you took the world by your own two hands? Or let is shyly slip by?

Jeremiah 29:11:For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Sometimes i forget how Loving and creative God really is. I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment