Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"If Everybody Had An Ocean.... I think the world would be a happier place"

SO! It is finally 2014, and I could not be more excited for this year and what it holds.  Every year I push myself further, to see what is out there and what I can accomplish and what goals are out there that I can set for myself. For the past few years, me and my dad have always talked about surfing every break in The Beach Boys song, "Surfin' in the USA". Knowing that the majority of them are in CA, we feel it would be the ultimate surf trip to surf them ALL. Well, in a real world, people have other priorities, so I thought of my school schedule, work, and as well as my friends and Dad's schedule to see how we can accomplish this. By following swells that come in, and set aside days throughout the next few months, and weekends where we can take the camper, we can make this epic project happen. Nothing sounds more like home, than The Beach Boys..



Introducing, The Breaks:




As you can see, the last break, well. its in Hawaii. haha which MMMEAAAANS ill just have to fly out and finish this project in Hawaii, ( not a bad break, huh? ) 


WELP! help support this adventure and cheer us on. If you surf, come with! There will be plenty of board meetings ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment